My poor little Allie hasn't gotten much blog attention lately, so she deserves a turn! She has actually been doing a little better lately. Well, minus the ear infection. If it's not one thing it's another! She is just such a sweet little thing and so darn cute. She has the chunkiest little cheeks that are little kiss magnets. Getting a good picture of her has been a challenge though. I can't get a real good one of her smile. When I get one, I will definitely get it posted. When she smiles, her whole little face lights up, it is absolutely precious. It's amazing how much a little spirit can add to a home. Kenna sure loves her sister too. She is always in her face, poor Allie sure puts up with it well. It will be so fun to see them interact as they grow older. My FAVORITE though, is watching Jacob with his little girls. I don't think a daddy could love his girls more. There is something so sweet about a daddy and his girls. Ahhh, it's the most wonderful time of the year! La la la. Ah, come on. You all know you're singing along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I managed to get a smile from her at Thanksgiving and you are right, her whole face just lit up! I just want to kiss her cheeks! I think she looks a lot like you! I too, think there is nothing sweeter than a daddy and his girls!
Cute pictures. I think this is the first picture I have seen of her upclose. She looks like a pretty good mix between her mommy and daddy :) Do you make her cute bows or buy them? We need to get all the girls together, have a girls night out, and make those cute brain squeezers!
Adorable pic's Britt. I think Allie is looking a lot like Kenna. Two cute girls! I love the last pic of Kenna kissing her. You better make sure to call us next time your brave the 5 hour trip. Miss you.
Post a Comment