To all my fellow blogging friends and family, can I just tell y'all I love your blogs? I love being able to pop in and catch up on people's lives. So to all you out there who wonder if I really know you exist- I do! To read all the blogs I want and to leave comments is just not in my cards with really slow internet and two little chillens. Somehow some of you wonder moms out there can do it! There have been so many times I have been in the middle of writing a comment to someone and I end up pushing a wrong button or I have little hands who turn off the computer on me and that is just the end of it. Just know I do pop in and check on ya. Thanks so much for leaving me such fun little comments, they really mean a lot to me. Maybe sometime I can buckle down and bite the bullet to pay for faster internet and I will be a comment crazed woman!
Anyhow, what's new with us? Well, my sweet little Allie is not only getting her 4 incisors (yep, those lovely razor sharp snags) but she is also getting in second- year molars! All 4 of them, too. You're a bit early my child! Perhaps it's better to get it all done at once, huh? She just can be really grumpy. Of course I would too if I had the same dental woes.
So I started watching a little 6 month old during the day. So far it's been good. She actually is a pretty good baby and the girls love her. It will be good to get a little extra cash coming in. Jacob gets worried it will get me baby hungry, but so far I am perfectly happy to let her go home every afternoon! I still remember all too well how grumpy my babies are. Who knows, maybe the baby bug will just sneak up and bite me one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're too cute Brittney!! So fun to "check up" on you guys now.
Post a Comment