Easter was tons of fun. Saturday we just barely missed the city Easter egg hunt, so we just hopped on in to get some breakfast at IHOP. The rest of the day we colored the eggs and just had tons of fun together. The girls loved to color the eggs.
The Egg Hunt was also very popular. Candy is always a big hit! Kenna was thrilled to look out the window to see the eggs out on the grass and realize the Easter Bunny had made it to our house.
The only downfall to Easter was that we didn't get to spend this beautiful holiday with family. But how grateful we are to our Savior who makes it possible for us to be together forever. What a wonderful day it was to remember the great events of Easter and try to teach our girls the miracle of Christ's resurrection. I truly know He lives.
The other night while I was cleaning up dinner, I played a CD of some of the girls' fun little animal songs and I looked over to find Kenna singing to the honey bear. The picture didn't take good enough to show her little cross-eyes because she had the bear right in her face. My little diva:
6 comments:
you guys need to move to houston so we can go for a ride with your goats :)
How cute!!! I love that you put the goats in the truck. I wish I could have been there.
I look at these pics and am so reminded of our childhood. I'm not sure if it is because Kenna looks so much like you, or what, but it brings me back in time. I sure miss you! Your girls are delicious and perfect.
YOu have the cutest girls...... I love the goats in the truck. Never thought I would see you there. HAHA
Yeah for high speed internet. Glad you had a fabulous Easter!
Priceless...and SO rural Utah. Love the pics!!
Post a Comment