Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Diaper Referral

To all my fellow diaper buyers out there:

Here is a referral code that will get you $10 off your first order at diapers.com. Their prices are competitive, it's definitely worth a look if you buy diapers, especially to get ten bucks off! Not bad to have them delivered, either. Plus, for every referral that uses my code, I get $1 off my next order. :)
Plus, I just placed an order and they had a deal (not sure how long it will last) to get a free year subscription to Parenting Early Years Magazine. BUT I opted out of getting the magazine and sent in for a $14.97 rebate. Love it. LOVE IT.

Here it is:
brit0712 (zero, not an "o")

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

I had a friend show me this website recently. I love it. It is so handy!