Monday, November 23, 2009
Happy Thanksgiving!
Sending out a big HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and are able to reflect on all the wonderful blessings the Lord has given us. I'm keeping a little prayer of gratitude in my own heart for the MANY incredible blessings I have. Thank you Jacob for being my number one. Followed up quickly by 2 and 3 who keep me hoppin' all day long. And to think that's only the beginning of my blessings....
Gosh I love this picture. Blessings indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love you dear! and miss you dearly.
Sorry I didn't get back to you on the blog, by the time I thought about it, you were all smrt and did it yourself.
Hugs to you and the girlies.
Ahhhh, it really is the simple things that bless our lives huh? Happy Thanksgiving!
That is such a cute picture of Jacob and the girls. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
I love the new blog design, you did GREAT! Next time you guys come up we need to get together.
Post a Comment