When it rains.....It pours.
Or in other words.....
When your oldest daughter gets her tonsils out.....Then your youngest daughter will get an ear infection to go with it. Dear Flex Account, please make it through this year.
BUT every storm cloud has a silver lining, right? SO-
-At least Kenna never has to get her tonsils out ever again.
-Antibiotics are great.
-I have someone to snuggle on Valentine's Day.
-The baby is moving and it is so fun to get a little kick every now and then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to look on the bright side!
I'm thinking of you.
Wow! What a champ! I think I would be having meltdowns if I was dealing with tonsils, ear infections, baby goats and that is without being prego.
Wow...Brittney, you should seriously become a professional blog-writer. I LOVE reading your entries -- You always make me smile :). I'm glad Kenna survived the tonsillectomy and I hope Allie feels better soon (and I hope that you and Jacob get some quality time together this weekend).
Post a Comment