Allie and I took our last venture into the hospital yesterday to get out the stitches. I tried to prep her the best I could to avoid another scary situation. She cried through the whole thing and we had to hold her down a bit, but it was quick and painless. Well, I'm pretty sure it was painless. I think having someone come at your face with scissors is just a bit scary when you're a little tyke, so the tears were out of fear. But, after a few quick snips we were on our way and she was happy as can be.
So grateful for good medical care! Not so grateful for the bill I will be receiving. Grateful for a healthy happy little girl. Still not so grateful for her tantrums. Even with a big cut on her head. Good thing she can make us melt all at the same time!
Let the healing begin.
2 comments:
Wow, Brit. I've been following your crazy tale of stitches on your beautiful little girl the whole time...I don't know how you made it through that?!?! Sheesh. I'm so glad to hear that the stitches are gone already.
Yeah, recovery time! I had to get some stitches out a couple weeks ago, and even I was terrified when I saw the doc coming at me with scissors!!!
Post a Comment