Another one for the memory book:
This afternoon the girls were out playing in the front yard while I was in the living room feeding Ty. They had bowls of dry Rice Krispies and were pretending to eat out of them like dogs. Yes, my little girls love to pretend to eat out of bowls like dogs, and I let them. Don't judge. I like to think my children are genius level, and their intelligence spills over into creativity.
Well, as inevitable as always, Allie started crying. Kenna came up to the screen door and announced, "Mom! Allie has blood!" First thought: Great, not again. Second thought: I need a clone. Allie came up to the screen door and I could see she had a lovely bloody nose. I admit, I was so happy to see her forehead was still in tact and I wouldn't have to make a mad dash to the ER. So, I interrupt Ty from his very peaceful, sleepy feed and head out to assess the situation. When she calmed down a bit and we stopped the bleeding, I got the story. To sum it all up, here's how it went:
She stuck a Rice Krispie up her nose because she was pretending to be a sheep.
No really, go ahead and read that again, there is no typo. I have no idea how Rice Krispies up the nose and being a sheep have anything to do with each other, but to my little Allie gal they go hand in hand. I took great comfort when through those big blue alligator-tear filled eyes she let me know that she did get the Rice Krispie out. Thank heavens, I really didn't want to go digging for it.
So, next time you are pretending to be a sheep, learn from the misgivings of a 2.99 year old that you should NOT stick a Rice Krispie up your nose. Doing so will result in nasal trauma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your girls are hilarious! Glad nobody was seriously injured!!
They are truly genius's. That is killer funny!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That is SPECTACULAR. Hilarious.
totally LOL!!! That's a good story, I am glad it made it to the blog!
Post a Comment