Plus this:
Equals this:
The girls are always wanting to use scissors and for the longest time I haven't let them. Well, the other day at Wal-Mart they had some little kid scissors for a buck, so I thought "Why not?" After all, they can start using scissors to cut small things and do some fun little projects, right? WRONG. Yea, I suddenly remembered why I haven't let them use scissors. Kenna can be trusted, but obviously her little sister can't. Fortunately she is a master barber and I really can't tell where on her head the hair came from. Which is crazy because I found plenty of it on the floor and sticking to her clothes. Whoever coined the phrase "terrible two's" was terribly wrong. It's the terrible THREES and it seems to magically begin as soon as the third birthday celebrations have ended. My oh my we are in for quite a year with Miss Allie. There are days when she is definitely more spice than she is sugar.
Yes my girls really are quite sweet. Of course for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So, for every ounce of sweetness one little girl can contain, she has an equal amount of spice to really liven it up.
Our little Spice Girls:
4 comments:
OH heavens.
You are lucky you can't tell because I have fixed a plenty of "those" haircuts!
love you ladies.
My goodness, your girls are adorable! I just love the classic cheek-to-shoulder pose!
HAHA! They still look darling......can I just say that I want to squeeze your Ty (mine too, but yours is still a baby :) ) His cheeks are to die for~!
That has always been my biggest fear, I laugh because my scsissors are about 15 feet above the ground hidden in a closet....sometimes I even forget where they are hidden, BUT the good news is hair grows back just as cute!! I Love that last pict with the glasses, totally cute!
Post a Comment