How amazing is that?
And then she said something that really made me stop and think. Here's what she said: "What's really weird is thinking of my daughter as being a great-grandma."
Oh my goodness.
Now THAT is perspective.
Is it really possible for years to pass so quickly and someday these two sweet little ones will be doing the same thing I am doing now?

I'm afraid it probably will happen. For now, we'll enjoy the journey. After all, it seems there is still much joy to be had even when you're 85.
3 comments:
Britt you always manage to uplift me.
One of MANY reasons why I adore you and miss you so. And I think the reason I turned out SO AWESOME is because you were such a good influence on me along the way. (Ha!)
Thanks for the perspective tonight. :) Those little ladies of yours are much too cute!
seriously can you imagine......I think I would FREAK OUT! What cute old ladies......someday we will be there, but not for AWHILE!
Post a Comment