That was May 18th. We are well into May- not even close to April. Or January for that matter.
Sigh.
At least there's hope. Just last Saturday we had this:
Short sleeves! (Pay no mind to the girls attire- just for the record, I had no part of their wardrobe choice.) Granted, it really wasn't warm enough for this....
...but the girls absolutely insisted we put out the pool. If we didn't, it was sure to be certain doom and the world would come to a complete stop! I tried to warn them it was a bit too cool, but according to them it was just perfect for a swim.
After all, who am I anyway? I'm just the mom, what do I know?
After about 15 minutes they had a case of the shivers and were done. BIG surprise. How ever was I able to predict that one?
Maybe at least one of my children will give me some form of merit....
...Hmmm, I don't know. He's a boy. T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Especially if he is anything like his dad!
5 comments:
This is too fun...and I can just see Kenna and Allie wanting to go swimming SO BAD...and Ty is adorable...
Ty looks so grown up!! He's adorable as are your girls. Sure miss you friend!
My girls have begged and begged for the pool too! I don't think we've been as warm as Cedar City though. :) Are you guys coming up this summer at all?? It would be fun to see you sometime this year...or this lifetime.
Fun! Girls who mow the lawn AND swim. Very well-balanced :). Ty guy is adorable.
Post a Comment