Yes, I know. Quite possibly the most handsome little fella that ever existed. His smile is absolutely contagious. He has the silliest and cutest mannerisms. Pretty much he has Mom and Dad wrapped around his little finger. Especially Dad. Or, I guess we should say, "Da." Every morning when I go in to get him from his crib, the first thing he says is, "Da?!" Hmm. Happy to see you to, my love. He LOVES his Daddy. And when it's time to go feed and it's too cold outside so Dad leaves without him, he is absolutely heart-broken.
Here are some things to know about Ty. I've said it before, but he truly is the Tynado. That child is right behind me leaving a wake of destruction in his path. I can't seem to lock up enough stuff. He loves to pull everything out of everywhere. And then of course he throws it. Straight up in the air. He loves to throw things. Anything, really. Sippy cups. Whatever he's eating. Books. Rocks. His glasses.....
....Yep, glasses. Ty got glasses. Looks like we have a VERY dominant farsighted gene wreaking its havoc on our children. The problem here is he is just 21 months old. A 21 month-old who loves to take off his glasses. It has been a bit of a battle. I suppose we'll just keep on keeping on with that one. Good thing he is so cute. He even makes those little blue-rimmed glasses look cute. Here are my darling little 12-eyes:
Ty is a climber. His favorite past-time is climbing. I quite often find him...climbing. Like, on the table:
You can tell by the look on his face that he KNOWS he shouldn't be up there, but is just waiting for mom to come in and find him so he can give me his big mischievous grin. The kitchen is the worst possible place for Ty. He climbs. He pulls everything out of cupboards. He turns on the dishwasher. Over and over and over. Like I said, I just can't lock enough stuff up. Needless to say, Ty often gets banished from the kitchen. Here is how he feels about it:
I know, breaks my wee mama heart.
The bathroom is another GREAT place Ty loves to tear apart. So, once again, he is exiled. But does that stop him? Oh no! He'll just go empty out a laundry basket full of dirty clothes (and of course throw them everywhere) then simply try to climb up and over!
Such an inventive little guy. Laundry is definitely another item we do our best to keep out of his reach.
Our newest problem that I haven't managed to capture on film yet, is the girls' bunk beds. The bunk beds that have a ladder. Ya, you go ahead and let your mind wander on that one. So now the ladder rests on the floor during the day.
What about yogurt? Ty loves him some yogurt. Until he gets bored with it, of course- and is left unsupervised for about 3 minutes. Then it becomes a fabulous finger paint. Or quite possibly even some hair gel. I am so sad that my camera is having issues downloading this picture to my computer. Just imagine Ty sitting at the table in his little chair, his hair plastered to his head with yogurt.
Dear Ty, we simply can't imagine life without you! We take you yogurt and all.
1 comment:
he's just sososososoosososo freakin cute. SO cute. SOSOSOSo cute.
Post a Comment