Can you tell I'm playing catch up?
Lately Kenna has been my little artist who seems to be constantly drawing a picture of some sort. I LOVE to see what she comes up with. Sometimes they are super sweet, and sometimes they are just pure silly and make me laugh out loud.
Here are a few of my recent favorites:
This one says "Welcome to the farm"and below it, "farmer Jake." In the middle is "Farmer Jake" who is surrounded by his three oldest little farmhands. What a friendly fella he is- such a nice smile and wave!
Next is "May your winter be warm, Happy Holidays." Aaah. I love it:
And we all need a good family portait. This one is entitled, "We are a happy family.":
And this random little silly one makes me giggle every time I look at it. It says, "Dad ate too much banana cream pie on Christmas day.":
I'm not sure what it is about these sweet little pictures but they are SO FUN for me!
You know what's NOT fun? What art I DON'T appreciate? Well that would be Ty's artwork today. He fingerpainted the walls. He fingerpainted the walls (notice that word is plural) with the contents of his diaper. I'll leave it at that. Sometimes being a mom really stinks. Literally.
Who is watching that kid? Where is his mother?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love getting pictures from little kids it is so fun! I have pictures from my nephew on my fridge right now and it makes me smile every time I see it. Sorry about the Ty art. I've cleaned up that kind of art plenty and I don't have any kids yet!!! I hope it is just a one time thing and he doesn't do it again.
Oh, so enjoyed your positive attitude with all the paintings. We sure miss seeing everyone. We will see you in the summer. Hugs
E/S Bowers
Post a Comment