Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A New Post

Wow.  I am so impressed with my extremely creative title for this entry.  That one is going to pique some serious curiosity.

I'm not sure I'm quite convinced that it's already May.  Not to mention that May is nearly half over.  The past month has passed at mach speed and once again, I need to update!  I have a LOAD of pictures and all sorts of excitement to catch up on like a wedding and a trip to Hawaii (yes, I know it's awesome!), but I guess I have to go back to Easter....


Behold the yearly egg dye:

A few things to note here:  First, Lexi is not a part of the egg dye.  That is called nap time strategy.  Second, Ty and Allie have their glasses on upside-down.  Don't ask questions.  I sure don't.

Back by popular demand was an Easter scavenger hunt.  The debate is still out on who exactly the Easter Bunny is and just how much interaction occurs between Mom and the Easter Bunny.  I do not divulge.  But when there is candy and a scavenger hunt, sometimes you just have to be satisfied with the fun of it all! 
Yes, Kenna has a basket on her head.  Once again, sometimes you just have to be satisfied with the fun of it all ( I remind myself often of that).


Maybe the biggest Easter surprise came later that afternoon when we got a new arrival at the farm.  We proudly introduce to you the new horse, Lightning:



And of course a beautiful Easter Sunday.  I am really digging the backdrop of the chain link fence.  I have some mad photo skills.  I'm just glad they all are looking at the camera.  That is picture success to me!

This was the other option:
Ha!  Good thing they're so darn cute.


I also need to document Kenna's performance for the Second Grade Talent Show!  And thanks to my lack of arms, I opted to use the camcorder so here is the only measly picture I got.  But now we can forever remember Kenna played the piano at school on April 22, 2014!  She did a great job.

No comments: