I have to document some stuff about our Ty Man. He is such a funny little cuss. We're not 100% sure where he got it, but for the past little while he has been the "mighty pirate!" Here he is pulling his mighty pirate face- aaarrrgh matey!
We even had to make up a mighty pirate song. He is so fun!
Well, usually fun. After all, he is technically still 3 and still drags his feet when things don't go his way. Walmart trips don't always end in success. This one was my lack of catching on to his I'm-really-tired-and-grumpy cues. Here he is taking a time out in the mirrors:
You may notice his shoes are missing. He threw them across the aisle along with his glasses.
At least Miss Eyebrows here was happy!
To make a long story short, I ended up abandoning ship and left the store with a screaming little dude in my arms. The good news is when I went back a few hours later (WITHOUT Ty) my cart was still there with my stuff in it!
Along with his mighty pirate phase, he somehow also has an infatuation with flags. Every time he spots a flag he yells out, "There's a grand old flag! Sing it, Mom!" We then have to break into a robust version of, "You're a Grand Old Flag." We usually have to repeat it a couple times, too. Just warning if you're ever with us when we pass by a flag, you will probably have to join in.
Here is Ty with his favorite little helper singing his favorite flag song:
Speaking of Ty's favorite little helper, we better squeeze in a little bit about Miss Lexi Lou:
She and Ty have a bit of a love/hate relationship. They can't live with each other and they can't live without each other!
Last October Lexi had her tear ducts probed to help get rid of her watery eyes. Her right eye still needed a bit of help, so yesterday I took her in for her second probe. She couldn't have anything to eat or drink after midnight, so while we were waiting for the nurse to take her back for the procedure she got pretty ticked at me that I didn't have her sippy cup for her. Poor Lou:
She wasn't gone more than ten minutes before she was back in the room with me. It didn't take too long for the anesthesia to wear off and we were on our way home. Before long she was back to normal and you'd never know she'd had anything done. Way to go Lexi! I sure hope that eye clears up because every tear you leak seems to cost us a pretty penny. Sheesh.





No comments:
Post a Comment