Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Test


So Jacob and I thought we'd conduct a little experiment.

We thought we'd do a little test to find out who reads our blog first.  For our little test we are going to post our new announcement and see who finds out first.  Insert a mischievous little grin here.

We have some big news.


A little change in the family.


Granted, we realize we said this probably wouldn't happen again any time soon.  We weren't necessarily planning on it ourselves right now.  But, sometimes things just happen and it works out for the best.



So are you ready?


Ready for our big news?

















Any guesses?

























What do you think it is?





























We are going to have a new......































Place to live!


Yay!  Oh wait, you thought we were having a baby?  Nope!

Jacob will be transferring to the Logan office for work, so here we go on a new adventure!  It's all pretty surreal and crazy with plenty of details to work out, but we are looking forward to cutting down a bit of time on the family commute.  

So watch out, here we come!


12 comments:

Andrea Pulsipher said...

WHAT?!?!! YEA! The girls will love seeing cousins more frequently!! I see I'm the first to post--does that mean I won the test?

Dustin and Connie said...

YIPPEEE!!!!! I screamed when I called Jacob!

Maria said...

Sorry Ann but me and Bekka actually won the experiment! Sorry to burst your bubble! :D

The Thorne Family said...

Yay for you guys! I'm excited for you. Good luck packing and with your move.

Our Little Israelsen Clan said...

That is awesome news. I bet your mom is so excited for you to be closer as are we. These next couple of weeks are going to be stressful let us know if we can help

intodrcongo said...

For all those that are really happy and excited and can't wait please remember us in Cedar that are crying and trying so hard to be happy and excited and supportive. We will be missing a piece of our heart and can not express our love for this family. It is will deep love and devotion that we are excited for their new adventure and happy they get to go back home.
Hugs
Bob and Wendy WDR

Karen Ella said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I have a better idea! Let's have your Logan family move to Cedar City :) Well, it was worth a try. Good luck in all you do. Your family has been an inspiration to the ward and neighborhood.

Dixie said...

YEAH!!!! I'm a little slow in seeing this but we are so excited to get to see more of you guys. You have a darling family!

Anonymous said...

Sure! You test my reading loyalty the week we move and are without internet access. I know that the real reason you are leaving is because Enoch just isn't the same without us, right? But seriously Enoch is losing its two best member missionaries! Logan will be so lucky to have you! Congrats!

izzynjen said...

Very exciting! It will be fun to have you guys a little bit closer!

Hayley said...

I read your blog and I still missed this...I am so happy to have you home!