I have a little lady who is pretty determined she can do everything.
All by herself.
Not only is my little toddler learning all sorts of new talents, I am having to fine tune some skills of my own.
Namely, PATIENCE.
Here we are in Walmart. Don't you even think of touching the cart to help me, Mom. I can't see where I'm going, but I WILL push this cart. By myself.
Just look at that face- she is all business.
She's got the car seat covered, too. So she thinks. Absolutely under no circumstance should any assistance be offered until she has exhausted all possible options of clicking the harness. All. by. herself.
But here, HERE is the ultimate test of patience. This little event was another casualty of mom-is-side tracked-with-packing. Try not to cry out in horror. Gasp in utter disbelief.
That is the drum of my washer.That is brown paint.
That is brown paint in the drum of my washer.
That is mom nearly blowing up. Nearly. It took all I could muster not to come apart at the seams. Ty knew I was less than thrilled about the fact that he and Lexi loaded my washer with buckets of paint with a lid that wasn't on tight. But at least I didn't lose it entirely.
Hopefully, the two cycles of "washing machine clean" did the trick. If not, I will have brown sheets here in a bit.
I'm working on my virtues. Patience is coming one little meltdown at a time.



1 comment:
Oh Brittney!!!!!!!!! I have no words about the last picture. All I can say is you are definitely going to the Celestial Kingdom after wrangling 4 children for 2 weeks ALONE all while packing up your house!
Post a Comment