Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Technical difficulties

Hayley, I need you to sit by my side again and help me figure this out some more! The picture thing is struggling. I try to add a picture on, and it just shows me a big triangle with an exclamation mark in it. I am really in trouble when my girls start learning computers in school. Maybe I need to find one of those Computers for Dummies books. I admit it, I'm a computer dummy. Anyhow, another week has come and gone. I am amazed at how fast the days go by. Little Allie always keeps us on our toes. Last Tuesday she started wanting to eat every 2 hours. To make it even better, it is a huge trial to get her to nap. She is so chunky, how could she possibly need that much food? Maybe I'll give her a good ribeye and then we can get a good 3 or 4 hour stretch out of her! I will count my blessings, however that she will have 4-5 hour stretches at night. I think the Lord is trying to teach me patience. I am needing it more than ever lately. A few nights ago Kenna was sitting with me in the rocking chair trying to "help" while I was patching some of Jake's pants. I told her she needed to get down and she just waved her hand and said, "whatever." All we could do was laugh because it was so darn cute! I just have to say that despite the trials we've had the past few months, I am so incredibly grateful for my little family. Yesterday during Sacrament I was in the back of the cultural hall rocking Allie to sleep. I looked a few rows up to see my wonderful husband and my darling little Kenna, then looked down to see my peacefully sleeping baby. It was one of those moments where you really can't describe the feeling you have inside. I smiled and took a moment to thank my Heavenly Father for all my incredible blessings.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I will help you. Call me sometime soon and I will hold your hand through it! I miss you! I thought this post was beautiful. I know exactly what you mean-there aer moments where you just HAVE to appreciate what you have.
Call me-Hay

Kylene said...

Thank goodness for those moments of light. They are subtle enough to gently remind us what is really important, yet strong enough to lift us through until the next time. Miss you.

The Wolfley Family said...

Sleeping babies help you forget escaped pumpkins and pajama pants!

Sundee said...

Thank you for singing at the ward Christmas party. Can I just say YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT!!! I appreciate you so much!!