Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday Clean



For some reason, by the time Sunday night rolls around my house is a disaster. Even if I start out Sunday morning with a clean house, it is inevitable that it will be dirty come nightfall. I wonder why that is? Perhaps it's a combination of baby paraphernalia, a toddler who can pull out everything, Sunday lunch, and a tired mommy who just wants a day off. I suppose it's okay to let it go every once in a while to just sit back and enjoy my family. Of course when Monday morning rolls around, I've got my work cut out for me! Oh well. I guess I'll be grateful for stuff to even clean up and cute little ladies and a husband to help make a mess. I teased Jacob last night and told him that the house stays clean during the week when he's gone, but on the weekends when he's home it's messy.....hmmm. Ha!


Saturday night our neighbors had a Christmas party, so we got a babysitter. Yep, Allie's first time with a babysitter. Hey, I'm getting better. With Kenna, we waited almost 9 months before she stayed with a babysitter for the first time! (well, other than family). I had just fed Allie and put her down before we left and thought all would be well. The cute babysitter finally gave in and called about and hour and a half later saying Allie woke up about 3 minutes after we left and had been crying the whole time! Poor girl! Is it possible for a 4 month old to be a momma's girl? I guess so. I actually think the big problem is her teeth. Well, I hope so anyway, or I have no idea what to do with the little Oscar. Hopefully we will see some little chompers break through soon.


The first picture is Allie all bundled up to go outside. It reminds me of little Randy in "A Christmas Story" saying, "I can't put my arms down!"


The second picture is Allie just kickin' it in the Dora chair. Kenna was so nice to share, but soon tried to pull her out of it.


Good luck on all your last minute Christmas to-do's!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

That first picture is sooo sweet. I want an outfit like that to bundle up in! Darling.

Melanie said...

Brit - LOVE your blog. Thanks for giving me the link. I am glad to be updated on your life again, although I need a few details! I had no idea you even had a second (darling!) little girl. Email me at melgunnell@hotmail.com when you get a second and give me the scoop on life. Your girls are so stinkin' cute!

Kylene said...

Little Allie Rae is growing so much! What a cutie. Love the pics. You always make me laugh!