Kenna has some of those "Kidsongs" DVD's that she loves to watch. Yep, they're a buck at WalMart and just as cheesy as can be, but Kenna loves it. One of her favorites has a song about Little Bo Peep. So now Kenna loves to go out in the backyard and grab a long piece of rebar that has a crook at the end, then wander around saying "Little Bo Peep has lost her sheep and can't tell where to find them." She says it over and over as she goes all over the backyard. I actually think she tries to herd the dogs with it. It's so funny to watch how she can be in her own little world sometimes.
Jacob has been staying pretty busy with tractor work. He loves his, I mean MY, little tractor. We got it on my birthday last year, so I remind him I let him borrow it. I did drive it the other night actually. AND I even dug up some dirt with it. Yep, I am really quite impressed with my tractor driving abilities! I am definitely diversifying my talents.
Shane, a good friend of Jacob's, and his wife Rachelle came down from Logan and visited last Saturday. Jacob was in heaven with a familiar working buddy and I really enjoyed a fellow mom to sit and chat with. We got a babysitter Saturday night after the Priesthood session and went and had a fun "grown-up" dinner together. Once again, it made us miss being at home around good friends we have a history with. We love company!
Allie is getting pretty darn good at sitting up on her own and is quite proud of herself. Still not sure when she'll start crawling, it will be a while. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that milestone or not! She gets bored easy and I can tell she is just itching to move around and investigate things, she just doesn't quite have the mobility. So I think she will be really happy when she can crawl around, but I'm afraid my world will suddenly explode. Kenna leaves everything out, Allie finds it and puts everything in her mouth, mom is always running around. Perhaps I should enjoy the days of baby confinement!
Oh, bad news. My memory card on my camera is almost full. But I can't delete any because I haven't gotten them printed yet! Oh, I am so far behind! I'm going to have to do it a little at a time otherwise it will cost me a fortune. My internet is way too slow to do it from my computer. Nice one Britt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We MISS you guys! I love hearing silly Kenna stories. She is a crackup! Does she have a little blonde friend?
That is awesome you have a tractor, I can just picture you driving it around! I'll bet your kids sure like riding in it and "helping" dad!
We miss you guys too. Seriously when are you coming to town so we can get a girls night planned? They are so much fun, and you need to come join one!! They are therapeutic to say the least!!
Post a Comment