Let's break it down:
First of all, Kenna is still in her pajamas. Technically, Allie is in her "pajamas" too because we got in late last night and she crashed in her clothes. Yep, it's noon.
Second, the girls have been rummaging through closets and found some snow hats they have decided to wear. Since I took this picture, they have also added their snow pants to the entourage. Just two days ago they were out in swimsuits playing in their little pool- go figure.
Third, their rummaging has also rounded them up a puppy. Yes, a few random small kitchen appliances with long cords make for a great pretend little puppy dog to drag around. When Allie came to show me her puppy, I petted it in the wrong spot and she let me know that I was about to get bit. Woops.
Fourth is their new jewelry. We had to make them a necklace this morning. Last night we went to watch the fireworks for the Opening Ceremonies of the Summer Games, and as we were leaving, Kenna found a little fake gem on the ground. She was determined that we make a necklace out of it, so being the extremely crafty and ingenious mother that I am, we hot-glued it to some ribbon. We found a little flower thing to glue on for Allie because, of course, she needed a necklace too.
What do YOU do at noon on Friday?
And since you missed out on a really good fireworks show last night, here is Kenna's rendition of our family at the fireworks which has been proudly displayed on the fridge:
My little Picasso does me proud again!
4 comments:
This is too cute!!! They are going to have so many good memories when they are older! Love it!
I love watching your little ladies grow. What dolls you have. Today at noon we were fighting at Wal-mart. Adyson NEEDED a new craft project. Mom said no. Sienna just felt left out.
It was fun.
Don't be jealous.
Brittney - everything you write makes me laugh. (: Your girls are so cute!
I want to be at your house an noon on a Friday, because our house has been pretty boring. I think Dora has been on at our house at noon, we are not as creative as your gals. Too cute!!
Post a Comment