I honestly can't remember who was the gracious donor of this baby gift from my first ever baby shower before I had Kenna. But this little bouncer toy has made it through 3 babies, almost 5 years, and is still in great shape! Maybe when this thing bites the dust, we'll know it's time to quit having kids. He he. I'm totally kidding. Really. This thing will definitely outlast my uterus.
Round 1: Miss Kenna D

Round 2: Miss Allie Gal (who, thanks to her sister, is sporting Mr. Potato Head's glasses- this picture is classic)

Round 3: Ty Guy

It's nice to know that out of all the you-MUST-have-this-or-die baby paraphernalia out on the market, at least one is worth the investment, huh?
4 comments:
I LOVE our exersaucer!! Ours is still going strong too. I've used it for my 3 kids and lent it to a neighbor for her boy as well...and of course I plan to use it for this baby. BTW...love the Mr. Potato Head glasses. That is GREAT!!
I had one to ... very important baby tool. The only other super necessity is a diaper genie ... at my house anyway. :)
I love the pictures. I love the potato head glasses. I love you. Then end.
Wow, all of your babies look so much alike! I had fun holding that cute little guy the other night. He's adorable!
Post a Comment