Oh the beloved cold season.
Cold as in virus. Cold as in more snot than little nostrils should possibly even be able to physiologically produce. Cold as in two trips to the doctors office for ear infections in Allie and then Ty. Cold as in "I really have to remember to give my child an antibiotic twice a day for 10 days?" Cold as in let's polish off our flex account before the year hardly even begins. Yes, that was January.
So what does February bring? Round two. ANOTHER cold. MORE snot. Once again, Allie and Ty get the worst of it. And once again, Allie has an ear infection. I'm just waiting for Ty to follow suit. It would really just top things off for my little Ty man. His top two teeth are trying to cut, and it's not making life very pleasant for either of us. Throw in the snot and the cough, and he is just one sad little monkey. And the real kicker here in this whole thing? I'm in the middle of trying to wean him, too. Between he and Allie, I was up 5 different times last night.
Oh what's a mom to do?
Stock up on Kleenex and extra hugs, I guess. This too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, how i hate sicknesses. As a mom you realize how much you actually dislike them and how much more you would rather be sick than have your kids be sick.
Good luck and hopefully everyone gets better soon :)
I am will you!! Gracie has been sick for over 2 weeks straight with 2 different viruses. I curse that word!!! Good luck to both of us in getting our little ones feeling better!
Wow. I marvel at the strength of a mom.
Sounds awful. It's frustrating because there's so little you can do besides give cuddles and wipe their nose 1000 times a day. Best of luck to ya.
we just had this last week. I hope you have the same cold we had, it was a quick 3-4 day cold instead of those miserable "lingering" colds that last FOREVER!! Good luck.
Post a Comment