Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Miracles.....

.....I'm a believer.

I have offered many prayers of gratitude for the miracle that after 4 treatments of chemo, my mom's scans have come back clear.

CLEAR.

Amazing.

Now I am just beyond excited for my parents to return to really start making serious plans about going on a mission.

What better way to offer gratitude than to simply go and serve? I love it.

9 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

LOVE. THIS. BLOG!

Jewels said...

YAY!! That is just so great! :)

Mel said...

What great news! Thanks for sharing and I hope their mission plans take root quickly!

Karen Ella said...

YYYYAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! I seriously just yelled that out loud at work!!!

Hayley said...

This made my whole year.

So deserved.

I adore and love your mom and her amazing attitude.

Love you all!

Rachel said...

That is just awesome! YAY :)

Rachel said...

P.S. She was pretty much the best kindergarten teacher ever.

Kylene said...

This makes my heart swell. I am so happy for you Britt. I can't even begin to imagine what a long emotional road it's been. I'm hoping they get called to serve too! They would be so fantastic!! love you.

Emily M said...

I am so incredibly happy for you and your mom and your family! What great news!!