This blog has had a severe lack of pictures lately. Let's be honest, a blog without pictures is pretty much boring. So here is a bit of what we've been up to:
Despite being 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant (yet feeling like I am 83 weeks and 365 days pregnant), I am really trying to be a fun mom. Mostly I'm not, but every once in a while there is a silver lining in the fun mom department for my little crew. Here they are out enjoying the Hello Kitty sprinkler. Water is so much more fun with a white little kitty to spin around with:
Kenna loves to come up with all sorts of maneuvers to do.
Ty's not so much a fan of the water, but this boy LOVES to jump. He has a good one, maybe two, inches of clearance there. He's Olympic bound.
And Allie pretty much thinks she is an all-star for getting her face a little bit wet.
And of course don't forget every young child's desire to let our their inner entrepreneur. My girls were no exception the other day as they decided to hit the side of the road to sell "treats." Bless their little hearts, they tried so hard. They made signs and everything. Blame it on the economy- they didn't sell any. They were bummed. But way to give it a whirl ladies!
The girls:
The loot:
The sign (thanks to a makeover of a preschool project of Allie's):
And speaking of preschool, last night we enjoyed Allie's little Spring Program for preschool. It was cute and she was so excited for us to come. (And of course the pictures aren't uploading for me.)
Hopefully soon we can add some pictures of the newest member of our family. We are getting excited. And I admit along with that is some nervousness and anxiety. We are scheduled to be induced the 24th but she is MORE than welcome to make her debut anytime.
And just for a whole lot of fun, I got a nice shot of my shadow the other day. You gotta love my sources of entertainment. Ya, that's me. Ha! Not to be confused with Shamu.
Ta ta for now, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment