I could lament about the lapse in blog entries....
.....but I won't. So goodbye to things I am not blogging about but really should.
So here is a bit of a snapshot of the Israelsen comings and goings as of late:
I'm lovin' my new jogging stroller. My days with it are so limited! We are soon to bid a fond adieu until warmer weather lest I subject my poor babies to frost bite.
Ty Man loves him some little sister, and insists we always take a picture.
Little sister loves her some fingers. Yes, she really is the most lovable, adorable, sweetest little lady that ever did exist. And 5 months? Really, 5 months? I can't believe it.
The girls did a cheer camp and performed during half time at the high school football game. Pretty much well on their way to fame and glory.
And of course they looked equally darling sporting their tiger hats for hat day during Red Ribbon Week at school.
'Tis the season for all things Halloween, and the ward Halloween carnival was the highly anticipated event of the week. Kenna was adamant she be a witch. Allie was initially going to be a cat, but soon switched to the dark side with her sister. And close in tow are my little punkin and flower. Love me some cute kiddos all dressed up!
And don'tcha just wish you could come snuggle up with us on a cozy Sunday afternoon as we read a chapter or two out of Charlotte's Web?
Yep. Yep you do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment