Even the wee ones think we're in a heat wave and (try) to dress accordingly:
Sorry Ty, swimsuit season is still a ways down the road.
Allie wanted to make some cupcakes last weekend. Of course they must be frosted in blue frosting. Out of the goodness of her dear 8 year-old heart, she allowed her older sister to help in the frosting of said cupcakes. And when there is extra frosting, decorations on paper towels are the way to go. Or just forget the paper towel altogether and frost your face:
The other day I was down trying to clean up in the basement, and my faithful little companion (aka Lexi) was studiously following in my footsteps. As she toddled around behind me, Lexi informed me that I was not to refer to her as "Lexi," rather she was "the mom." I finally took the time to take a close look at "the mom," and realized she had taken her new role very seriously. Here she is sporting her anatomically correct (albeit a bit uneven) mom goods:
It really was pretty innocent of her. I had to smile. Thanks for always keeping us on our toes little lady. Even if that means you are the most determined little monkey out of the bunch. She may be the youngest but she certainly likes to make her place known. Juggling 4 little personalities can be quite the challenge as a parent, that's for sure. Just like finishing a basement, raising little ones is very much one step at a time!





No comments:
Post a Comment