So I've decided this here bloggity blog will have to simply become wee little snippets of mi vida loca. Just how it has to be. Aw shucks.
Here we have some snippets (meaning: extremely abbreviated version) of the FAIR. AKA a farm kid's Christmas.
CLIPPING with the neighbors. This is Allie & Kyson. She's kind of fond of him.
WASHING
SHOWING
WINNING Reserve Grand in Fitting and Showmanship. Yay Allie! Jacob and Seth breathed a sigh of relief when Patch here took 3rd in the market show. They were glad they didn't have to send her packing.
RIDING in the Parade of Champions at the famous Cache County Rodeo
RELYING on awesome fam dam who is willing to lend their expertise. Bekka gets the photo op, but there was a whole slew of helpers! It takes an army to help us out at the fair. Okay, fine. To help me out while I try to help with the kiddos. I try to be helpful but I just run around like a chicken cut my head off most the time. Or something like that......
POSING for pictures on the tractors. Ty and Lou begged for a zillion tractor pictures.
RIDING on a buckin' bull. Jacob just had to give in to the incessant requests from Ty to pleeassssse let him ride on the bull. Poor kid didn't realize the mat below was soft to fall on, so despite the blurry picture, you can see the panic on his face as he held on for dear life!
SNUGGLING with the piggers. I'm ok with her snuggling these boys. Let's keep it that way for the next, oh, say, 20 years.
SELLING. The girls did really well. Can't give out a big enough thank you to Mom and Dad, Connie and Dustin, and Scott Wallentine for helping out with a successful swine sell. Hope them ribs are finger lickin' good!
LOVING the rides. Except for Kenna who was super sad that they wouldn't let her ride anything because of her cast. Too bad she was only 3 days short of getting it off!
THANKING Jacob for being so darn awesome. It's because of him the kids have this great opportunity. Without him our kids wouldn't have any of these great experiences. He was so busy trying to get our animals all situated, helping to get a bunch of other people all situated with their animals, and working out all the kinks with getting the first goat show up an running. He did a fabulous job! It was fun for me to sit back and watch him shine. Way to go Jacob, YOU. ARE. AMAZING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
Love it!!!
I had some bacon Saturday morning after the race from Kenna's pig..it was delicious! I can't remember if her pig was Baco or not...if so, that's really awkward that I ate bacon from Baco. ;)
Post a Comment