Just getting started:
Ta da! Hooray for people who know how to take all that sheetrock and make it look good!
And a HUGE hooray for an awesome, amazing, stellar dad who came to help me get all the primer done! My dad just wouldn't be my dad without his classic white jumpsuit. When dad dons his white jumpsuite, you know he means business. Thankfully these aren't the same whites he wears on Wednesdays at the temple however......
The big room is as far as it's going to get right now. That's an expense for another day. We are focusing on getting everything finished up for the two bedrooms and the bathroom.
I really wanted to get the kids involved to put a little sweat equity into the basement and feel a part of the big project, so I had them help out with some painting. Ya, well, I get bonus points for the thought, but my sanity just will not allow any more "helpers" with painting. I want the paint to end up on the walls. Not everywhere else. The end.
Here are Ty's stripes. Not gonna lie, they turned out perfecto!
Thanks to help from the stellar white jumpsuit again, we got the closet doors hung. I think this next picture is hilarious. The contrast just has to be mentioned. Is this like the angel on your left side and the devil on your right?
Next step is tackling the stripes for the other bedroom wall then getting all the trim hung. Hopefully soon I can post the finished product......






No comments:
Post a Comment