Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog: Week two

I am proud to say that I am getting another post done before a week has passed! Still working on getting some pictures up. Our girls are still cute as ever. Last night after putting Kenna to bed she waved to me and said, "drive safe!" She is constantly saying the funniest things. I'm afraid she and Allie are both getting some kind of cold, though. So is Jacob. That makes for a grumpy household. This morning after Kenna got up she had to go sit under the bed and cry because mom was feeding Allie and couldn't hold her. "Hold you?" she says. Until next post, drive safe!

4 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Yay! Hi Brittney! It's so great to be able to catch up with you this way! Can't wait to see pictures of those cute girls!

Hayley said...

Yeah-Look at you my virgin blogger! I didn't mean for that to sound so dirty! It was more than lovely to see you the other day. Hang in there!
www.haykid.blogspot.com

Connie said...

I hope you all get feeling better! Jacob said Kenna could hardly breathe this morning. She is so cute--along with Allie!!

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.