Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm it

I guess I've been tagged. Now I have to think of 6 interesting things about me. 6? Are you kidding? I'm definitely not that interesting. I'll have to think hard about this one.

1- My favorite vacation was my college grad trip to Boston with a cousin. We did the Freedom Trail in Boston, went to Concord, Walden Pond, the Norman Rockwell museum, drove into upstate New York, did the Mayflower thing in Plymouth, ferried over to Martha's Vineyard, and saw some amazing early century mansions in Newport. And, I got as close to Harvard as I will ever get. The spirit back there is amazing with all the American history. I would love to go back someday.
2- Worst pet peeve is when people take out their gum to eat or something, then put it back in later. One time in high school a friend put his gum on my newly opened can of lemonade. It made me sick and I had to throw the whole thing away. Yuck!
3- I LOVE coupons. Pretty much I just love getting a steal of a deal. Last year right after Thanksgiving Smith's did a double coupon deal. I was tending for a lady who was the biggest coupon nutzo I ever have seen, and it was coupon heaven. I got over $300 worth of stuff for $30. I am looking forward to this weekend and hope they will do the double coupon again. I've been saving up my coupons. Saving money is addicting!
4- My girls just woke up- stay tuned for the rest-

2 comments:

Kylene said...

Did Smith's do double coupons?? I was thinking of you this weekend when I ventured out and did a little shopping. I was imagining you all ready-set-go at Smith's pullin' down all the deals!!

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.

Hayley said...

Hey, I am so sorry that I was so grumpy on Saturday, I felt like poop! Your girls are just adorable, just beautiful. It was heaven to see them. Kenna ha such a gorgeous face, and you can just see her little stinker personality (which I love.) And Allie's smile is so sweet. You have a beautiful family! Next time... I promise not to be so sick!