Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

FOUR!

The last time this was my blog title it was for Allie's fourth birthday, and I got a few comments of people thinking it was a pregnancy announcement. I got a good chuckle out of that because I had never even thought of that.

Well, Allie isn't turning four again....

....so.....

....I guess that means that NOW we are announcing our FOURTH baby will join our family the end of May! Hooray! It will definitely be a memorial weekend.

I'm already exhausted. What were we thinking?

Needless to say we are excited. Even more so now that the nausea has run it's course. We are fourteen weeks along, so hopefully within another 6 weeksish we will find out if we'll even out the score with boys or if we'll add another little princess to the gang. I personally think it's a girl. We'll keep you posted!

Now I'm going to go have a nap. Oh wait, I have a toddler. Nevermind.

7 comments:

Val. said...

Oh boy! Or girl! Congratulations, that is great news!

Hayley said...

I heard that little nugget of goodness! Yay! So excited for you!!

Kylene said...

Oh my heckfire! I am so excited for you. I'm so sorry you have been sick. Man, that is so miserable. It's still a little too fresh on my mind....

Keep us posted.

Holy moly. 4! YAY!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

How exciting! What a lucky little baby to come to the Israelson family :)

Karen Ella said...

YYYAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

Mana said...

every time I hear the phrase "What was I thinking" (or any similar derivative) I think of that Dierks Bentley song :)
Congrats again!!!

Emily M said...

Congrats!!