Here we are all dressed up and ready to par-tay. Lovely little angels, I must say. Not an ounce of devil in them. *sarcasm*
You never know when you'll pass by an angel on the street:
And, of course, here's the paint. Allie decided she wanted an all-black pumpkin. Naturally when you're a 4 year-old wearing all white you want to use black paint:
And here is the Ty Man with our next door neighbor who is just 4 weeks younger than him:
This made me think of a picture we took of them when they were babies. She was so petite! But, she did beat him walking. I love this picture. Not much has changed, he bit her the other day (where is his mother?):
Instead of dressing up as a free-for-all at Kenna's school, they celebrated International Children's Day the Friday before Halloween where all of the kiddos were invited to dress up as someone from history, or someone in their family, etc. The day before, Kenna kept saying she didn't want to dress up and be in the parade. So, I didn't worry about finding her something to wear. Of course the next morning she really wanted to dress up, so I threw together a random, 10-minute costume. Here is my little sheep herder! (I know, I know, my artistic abilities astound you. Ha!):
Speaking of sheep, we ventured into town last Saturday for the annual Sheep Festival Parade. There's nothing like watching 1000 head of sheep journey down mainstreet. Still undecided if it was worth it. But, if anything we have fun together:
Let's hear a big round of applause for my little Ty who is finally walking! He is so very proud of himself and loves to practice his new found skill.
And, last but not least, my little angels are geared up to go fill their buckets with candy on Halloween. One of the most beautiful, pleasant Halloween evenings I have ever seen, I must add. I should have dressed Ty up as a devil. But really, someone that cute just doesn't need a costume.
Another Halloween down for the record books. Now on to November! I am going to try my best to enjoy the month of November, even if WalMart was playing Christmas music today. On November 2nd. Love me some Christmas, just not 2 months of it. I'll start with Thanksgiving, thank you.
3 comments:
Those are the cutest angels I have ever seen ;)
Adorable little angels!
I love the angel costumes. What a great idea!
Post a Comment