Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Verdict

Here we are at just about the halfway mark and the ultrasound shows we have a healthy little.....

-GIRL-

Am I surprised? Not one single bit. I was pretty certain what this little baby would be.

I'm in love once again. Amazing how that happens each and every time.

You just keep growing healthy and strong little one. We can't wait to meet you.

6 comments:

Hayley said...

So exciting! Happy for you!

Mel said...

I'm dying! I somehow missed your original announcement, even though I'm a faithful blog follower, so didn't my heart skip when I read this post. Yay! If only we lived closer so you could teach me how to make hairbows and stuff. :) Congrats!

Melissa Hernandez said...

yay that is so exciting, conrat's!!

Jewels said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited, congratulations!!

Karen Ella said...

yyyyaaayyyyyy!!!!!!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Yeah! Congrats on the baby girl. the boys are quite outnumbered at your house.