Since Kenna's birthday fell perfectly right after Thanksgiving and we were going to be with all our wonderful family, we were able to have Kenna's baptism the day after her birthday.
To sum it all up, it was perfect. We were so so grateful to be able to have all our family there with us to share in this important event. I think I'll just let all the pictures do the talking on this one.
My favorite favorite picture of the whole day:
This just fills me with true, complete, and absolute joy. She is blessed to have such a great daddy. Seeing those two in the water was truly like a little piece of heaven for me. I wish I could have seen the angels who got to join us for that brief moment. I have no doubt they were there.
Speaking of joy, I don't think there is a more proud mama than me to have such a darling little group:
Getting ready for the big event:
I have a theory. When we were up in heaven, Kenna got to look over the entire host of heaven and personally handpick heavens finest. Then they became her grandparents. She definitely chose the best!
And well, her parents just had to come as part of the package deal:
But then again, I think she also got to handpick 3 of the absolute best siblings!
A perfect day for a perfect new being. I hope she always remembers the sweet spirit of this amazing day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment