Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tidbits

I have just a few random pics to throw in.

First up is my little Lexi Lou.  This little girl is so stinkin' cute.  She is at such a fun age where her personality is just bursting and it is so fun to watch her grow.  Here she drug Kenna's blanket in the hallway and was lying down on it.  Of course she had to tuck her feet into a stocking first.
I am very pleased to say, however, she no longer has her binky.  It got lost right after we got home from Vegas and she did fine without it so when I found it again I just quickly tucked it right away.  And, thank goodness, we got her off the bottle too.  Ah the great little successes in life.

Doesn't everyone love to sit in the coat closet?  I mean really...


This little lady is such a CLIMBER.  It's obvious she trots around all day following a boy (her brother).  He has taught her all his favorite tricks.  Allie and Kenna were never climbers, but Lexi is making up for lost time with them!  She is so dutifully helping me do some dishes:
If you ever want to learn patience, have kids.  It took 5 times longer and everything was soaked by the time we got done (hence her lack of shirt) but we made it through!  Barely.

Speaking of Ty and his tricks, he managed to get Lexi up into this sink:


Lexi's newest accomplishment is climbing out of her crib.  Yes.  I will repeat:

She can climb 
  out of 
her crib.  
 Oy.

So pretty much she gets locked in her room.  Fortunately it has been better than I expected and she still sleeps very well.  Now she just expands her napping horizons:
We love our little Lulu.

Next up is Jacob, who declared war on the entourage of starlings who bombarded our yard every day.  I think he won.  Eventually.
I can also happily report we no longer have the chicken coop.  Jacob agonized over whether to get rid of it or not, but found a buyer who was happy to take it off our hands.  He mourned for a bit, but now the new shed more than makes up for it.  And it looks like I have no pics of the new shed quite yet.....

The other day Kenna came into the kitchen and announced, "Hey look, I'm neopolitan!"  Yep, sure enough she has the strawberry, vanilla and chocolate from top to bottom!


Never a dull moment around these here parts.

No comments: