Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

I suppose you maybe have guessed that updating my blog wasn't a New Year's resolution....

And don't get too excited because this really isn't much of an update. When I think of all I need to update on my head spins.  My computer is currently at the tech doctor getting a little update and all my gazillion pictures are there with it.    

I need to do a blogeroo about:

Thanksgiving- so fun.
Kenna's 8th birthday and baptism up in Logan- perfect.
A trip in Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo- yeehaw!
A bunch of random cuteness from the quad of crazies known as my children- love.
Christmas- ho ho ho.
A new year- I keep writing 2013 on my checks.  That will continue until about mid-Julyish.

So please don't lose faith in me.  I have reeeeeeaaaaallly good intentions......  

No comments: