Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 28, 2015

Mutton Bustin'

Ty was super disappointed when we weren't quick enough to sign him up for the mutton bustin' at the fair.  When we found out that he could do it for the Mt. Sterling Stampede over Labor Day, we made sure we got in line to sign him up!

He was so darn excited.  He even practiced on a goat or two in preparation.  It was so fun to have family come out to support the big event!


Grandpa getting his focus all situated:


I decided to record instead of take pictures when Ty was riding.  Even though his ride was less than 2 seconds, he was super tough!  The sheep tripped coming out of the chute and Ty was too far forward so he rolled right off.  In his own words, "I almost cried, but I didn't." 

He and Grandpa had some good times scoping out the rest of the riders:

Way to go my little cowboy!

No comments: