Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 19, 2016

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.....

....That's what little boys are made of.

Well, that is unless you are one of the Israelsen girls.


Frogs:



Snakes:
 Yes, you did observe correctly-  that snake is in my HOUSE.  Thankfully it was quickly escorted back out to its natural habitat.  I do have to chuckle at the look of mild concern on Kenna's face.  She was brave enough to pick it up to come show us, but did drop it a thousand times due to the creepy factor.  I can't really put my finger on it, but something about snakes on my carpet just doesn't sit well.......

Just one word my friends:
 EW.  
I don't do creepy crawly.
 -thankyouverymuch-  


Now here, however, is something I can handle.

Bunnies:



Nothing like producing well-rounded children, right?  

No comments: