Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 19, 2016

Time Out For Women 2016

I'm not quite sure why, but the past year has been such an incredible time of learning for me.  I have gained so many great insights and feelings that I am so extremely grateful for.  Can't always say that lessons learned come easy, but they are appreciated nonetheless! 

A few weekends ago I joined the Israelsen gals for Time Out For Women up at the Spectrum.  Oh how I loved this weekend!  The speakers, the music, the company, it all was beyond fabulous.  It was most definitely a spiritual feast for me, and the Spirit filled me with beautiful personal revelation and learning.  Thankfully I had tissues.  They were put to good use.  Yep, I have no shame in saying I am a cryer.  No matter how hard I try, I just can't help but leak out of my eyeballs.  Frequently. 

I have but one picture that I took the entire weekend.  Yes, just one.  But let me tell you, it's a gem.  You want to see it?  Yes?  Oh, well, fine, just because you're special I will share my one picture with you.

   
Ah hah hahah haa haa ha ha!  Yep, that's me and my dearie Sista Maria.

So TOFW was sponsoring a service project to help out the local refugee center.  The project was to color letter cards that are used to help the refugees learn english.  Maria and I took this picture to send to Bekka to tell her she really missed out on coloring with us for the last little bit!  I really think it hit home.  I'm pretty sure Bekka was incredibly touched and inspired by us.  I mean really, look at us!  That is the epitome of inspiration.

No really, go ahead and laugh, I totally get it.

Thank you ladies for such a perfect weekend.  I could go on and on and say so much about this weekend.  I will just sum it up:  my cup was filled.

No comments: